Nick D., Palms Springs Detail Leader
- Army First Sergeant (Ret)
- Led paratroopers in numerous raids in Iraq
- Lead instructor for GDBA’s training division
Palm Springs is wide, open, and untamed. Due to the desert heat, hard winds, and rugged landscape, medical emergencies are more common out here; consequently, we continuously train for every medical contingency. Large field details are also a regular occurrence. Often operating in twenty or thirty-man teams, we can cover wide spaces and keep our clients safe and secure during any scheduled event. And just like military units that operate in austere environments, our team in the desert is extremely tight and proud of the service we provide.
Life in the desert is a sharp contrast from Los Angeles. First, there’s zero traffic; second, it’s inexpensive to live here; and third, it’s a sportsman’s paradise with world-class hiking, rock climbing, and mountain biking.
I’ll see you in the desert!
MISSION & SERVICE
To protect our at-risk clients where and when they need us the most. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executive Protection
- Operations Management
- Logistics Coordination
- Estate Security
- Asset Protection
- Access Control
- Event Security
- Incident Management
- Emergency Response
- Threat Assessment
- Risk Analysis
- Interest in Security, Executive Protection, Law Enforcement, Operations and Logistics and/or Customer Service.
- Integrity and High Ethical Standards
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Drug and Nicotine-Free*
- Physically Fit**
*Associates are required to participate in on-going drug and nicotine screening for the duration of their employment.
**Candidates must meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for our openings.
- Competitive Salary Package based on experience and performance. Typical first year earnings range from $45,000 to $80,000, depending on an associate's background, experience, and overtime.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan